Saturday, February 23, 2008

The wondercon

I decided to go Wondercon, sort of last minute, with my friend Mike. We had a good time, walked around a bit, saw some cool costumes, and ran into a few friends. It was real rainy and cold, i picked a perfect day to wear a dress. When we got back to Daly City Bart, i saw this cart in the trash can, it baffled me!

Quote of the day:
"Do you guys collect anything? Toys or cars?"
"No, sorry."
"Guns or knives?"


Its been two weeks today, its getting easier and easier everyday, although some are harder than others.

I've been trying to give a shit about what i look like these days, i can't believe how much make up i used to wear.

"Yeah, you still kiss me, but it's just on the cheek
Yeah, you still kiss me sometimes
But it's just on the cheek
You pull away so easily
And I still call you, but I get your machine
And if I'm lucky, I guess, it's your roommate answering
But you're at the bar
Or at Gene's"-It's Cool We Can Still be Friends

No comments: