Sunday, February 03, 2008

the end of the world

it's been pretty nasty outside lately, it looks like the end of the world sometimes.

today there was a bit change of plans, but my day is seeming to be working out. I'm going to "work" in about an hour. I don't know if i really consider it work because its only 1 or 2 days a week, and its not for a company, (i'm not selling drugs). i guess being sort-of-nannyish is considered work.

i thought my phone was glitching really bad but i fixed it and enhanced it a little.

I got MGMT's Time To Pretend EP, it's okay. I really like the title track, i'm not big on the vocals but the instrumental is really catchy and good. the video is pretty silly too.

I stayed up until 3 am last night/this morning writing in my new journal. I wrote funny stories about horrifying things that i've been through, or they seemed horrifying at the time. Like losing my virginity, and my dad threatening to kill the guy i liked if he ever came near me again, and an extremely public and embarrassing argument.

No comments: