Monday, February 04, 2008

the flash mob

so i was reading up on flash mobs here in San Francisco, and so far there are 2 i plan on attending in the next 2 weeks.
On February 10th (this sunday), at 18th& Church (corner of Dolores Park) at 1:00 pm there will be a public marching band. You can bring kazoos, harmonicas, any instruments you want, and a HAT! I'm taking my little sister to that one.
On Feburary 14th, across from the clock tower in embarcadero is the 3rd annual valentines day pillow fight. I don't know who i'm going with, but i'm going!

I rented Before Night Falls, which is apparently is considered "queer cinema" which i didn't know, because all the box said was about a cuban poet and novelist, Reinaldo Arenas. It's tagged on IMDB as "full frontal nudity". whoops. I also got Au Revoir, Les Enfants, which i've been meaning to see. I get to cross two off my list!

I finished my essay this morning. I swear its the most boring 3 pages I've ever written/read.

No comments: