Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the berlin wall

Goodbye, Lenin! was most excellent.

it was if you smashed the music of Amelie, and the camera styles of requiem for a dream and Michael Gondry. The Amelie thing makes sense, because Yann Tiersen did both soundtracks. Daniel Bruhl is handsome, too. This is definately been added to my favorites. A friend from my english class lent me Eraserhead, and i rented The U.S. Vs. John Lennon (And goodbye, lenin!) from the library. They have a huge criterion collection at the library, and i'm definately taking advantage of that, since it's free.


Panic Attack #4 at 4:11 am. I went back to sleep and woke up again at 10 to a voice mail of jake peeing and another of texas mike talking about how awesome my boobs are. what a beautiful morning it was, obviously.

No comments: