Sunday, February 17, 2008

the 200th post!


everyday i am learning that the brain is an extraordinary organism. It's funny that the definition of extraordinary is the exact word split in half; extra-ordinary. my own brain works in the most mysterious of ways, i've come to love it though.

I really wish that i could see Daft Punk again. I'd give up every future concert just to see them once a year. There are 39 days until Justice though, and I'd like to get a pair of these for it. 40$, and i don't know if ed banger rec. is still touchy with the Kanye situation, but these are extraordinary. they glow in the friggin' dark!


101 days until i turn 18, and I've been thinking about my tattoo everyday. I'm definitely going with one of two things on the back of my right arm. I'm leaning towards the panda though, because thats the arm i'd eventually like to put all the cute fun things, and my left arm will be the more meaningful serious side. It's exactly like my personality. I fit the profile of a Gemini perfectly.
if you own the rights to this panda, i am in no way trying to reap your benefits. I Google searched for pandas and i found this, so. I really like the edgy graffiti type panda like this one, i don't want something that looks like clip art.

this is my 200th post! and i've had over 2000 views, but i get a comment once a month, good goin' guys! most of you are lurkers anyways..haha.

1 comment:

Crytel said...

I like :] Can't wait to go with you to get it.