Friday, February 08, 2008

The semi-party


So the party moved to Berkeley and ended up being Me, candace, Russell, Garrett and Ava. I don't know why I keep refering to it as the party, it was just us!

Anyways it started around 11 and I passed out around 3am, I woke up at 6 to find Russell and Garrett STILL playing Rockband! On the way back to candaces house we ran into morning commuter traffic back over the bay bridge. We got back to her house around 7:30 and finally fell asleep at 8, it was hard with all of Russell's snoring but candace tried to muffle it hahaha. We woke up 2 hours later at 10am, drove me back to my house so I could shower and get ready to work at noon. That is currently where I reside. When I passed out at ava's I was so intoxicated I felt like I was asleep for 15 minutes. So I'm running on what feels like 2 hours of sleep. I could go for a nap.
We were celebrating good news and Chinese new year! When I got home this morning, in spite of being exhausted, I was so happy to be in my room for some reason. I had an overwhelming feeling of just wanting to be tiny and snuggled by my mom. The more and more days I go without hugging her the more I feel like its my fault.



Here are some pictures from last night that I found on my phone...the ones with the lights are from this morning on the bridge just before the sun started to rise


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: