Sunday, February 24, 2008

the rip off


green day sucks so bad, my hate for them has grown immensely in a matter of minutes.

i accidentally took a nap when i got home from Wondercon, i thought with 4 hours of sleep and walking around all day, i'd finally get my sleep schedule back to normal, but no.

It's supposed to rain for the next two days, but I don't mind, it gives me another excuse to stay inside.

I need to start looking for a job soon, because babysitting has slowed down a lot. I just don't want to go back to being at work and hating it. I loved working at Sanrio when Jenn was there, but it all went down hill after she left. I'd love to work at Ikea, but both the locations are so far from here. I've been seriously been considering going up to Portland after i graduate. I love San Francisco, but I can't handle Pacifica anymore. I'd have to go there as soon as i come back from Peru to start looking for a job and saving up some money so i won't mooch off my grandparents for too long. I still don't know what I'm going to do for school, if i give up on my art dreams, I think I'll go to cosmetology school. If you think about it, its a perfect job for me. You can have tattoos, wear whatever you want, and make your own hours. I'd be in school non stop for two years and then apprenticing for another 1 to 2. The hours are ridiculous from 9 in the morning until 5 at night, monday through saturday, I'd have no time to work. maybe i won't do this.

I have no idea how my mom went to school, held a job, and took care of me. I feel like such an asshole for resenting the way she is now.

No comments: