Saturday, February 16, 2008

the new projects



these were both my mom's shorts and sweatshirt, i feel like her in them.

when i save up some more money im going to start a polaroid project. i have 2 polaroid cameras in new mexico, but i guess i'll just get a new one so i don't have to wait. i know its expensive, but i want to take a picture everyday for a year. not of the same thing, but of something. This is most likely a bad idea since i don't have a place to put them right now.

102 days until I turn 18.

My hatred for living in this house is growing day-by-day. Not with the people, but just in this general room. My personality thrives on change and i haven't had physical change in a year and a half. I can't even rearrange it in here. I'm so tired of staring at all this crap in here that is not mine. I truly think that living in the house has set back my maturity process. I feel so cramped, claustrophobic, we call it "the dungeon" for a reason.

I think I'm just bored, i love San Francisco a lot, but i feel like i've explored most of it and i need another city to linger in. Moving into my grandparent's house is always an option, too. They live in Portland though, so i'd have to leave my sister and brother behind. I'd really like to go to New York, but that is not an option now. I wish i hadn't burned every bridge from places i've moved.

I feel like screaming, i need to get out of here.

No comments: