Saturday, February 09, 2008

The sun

I have no idea why its so damn hot today, I can almost hear the winter melting away. I'm waiting for one of the buses to take me to meet Keith. After this bus ive got one more to go, but its short. I'm feeling paranoid and shaky today. I really don't have a reason to though, but when have I ever had a reason to feel paranoid? I hate sitting at the bus stop in lindamar because everyone who drives by looks to see if they know you. I think that's the thing I hate most about pacifica, everyone feels trapped and they don't do anything about it so they stay here just like their parents did and they know everybody, but San Francisco is 15 minutes away that place is like another world.

Speaking of all this pacifica native nonsense, I just met a strange boy at the bus stop who asked to borrow my phone. So I let him because I'm nice sometimes. We were talking about Chinese new year being today and how I wanted to go to the parade. He said he was going down to some peir to sell his underground rap cd's. This directly led into him asking if I was into underground rap and me saying no. He assumed I was into "underground rock like RANCID." do I really give off the vibe that I listen to fucking Rancid? So I told him, no I don't listen to rancid. He asked what kind of music I DO like and I couldn't explain it so I just said "crazy shit, man." then thankfully my bus came. His name was Travis.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: