Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the "Sailin' On"

I can't believe Bad Brains is featured on MTV this week.

Absolutely everyone and everything is driving me fucking insane today. I don't want anything to do with anyone. I woke up at noon, wasted my whole fucking day, and I'm so sick of it. It's impossible for me to wake up, i hate it. My mom has turned into the spitting image of the snotty side of my Grandpa. She thinks she knows everything about everything and she always has the information. She looks like him, and she acts like him, but she'll never admit it. Its easy to love my Grandpa though, because he's my Grandpa.

Admitting that I'm wrong and giving in solved the issue but i still don't believe I was. If you think i was trying to hurt you intentionally, then YOU'RE wrong. While ignoring it might not be the answer, freaking out about it isn't either. I want all of this to be over and done with so we can figure things out from there.

The two people i'm supposed to love unconditionally are bugging me about the same goddamn thing for different reasons, i want you to shut up. I wanted to do this on my own for a reason, i can handle it.

Party tomorrow night.

No comments: