Saturday, February 02, 2008

the magical amount

i spent all morning with Keith, and i bought some movies.
i learned theres a lot of things I've got to get over within myself. My laughing habits are so embarrassing. I need to stop being so insecure, because its hurting us.

"I'm unsure and unclear with the words that I say
I'm happy when you are near and I wish that forever could stay
Just like today
You have beautiful, beautiful eyes
So bright and alive and enchanting
I want to be with you all of the time
It's hopeless but I have to try anyway"-Puela Quam Amo Est Pulchra

Have you seen the previews for Charlie Bartlett? Its like a mix between Rushmore and Ferris Bueller, looks bad.

For those of you who are fans of We Need Girlfriends, have any of you seen the truth commercial with Henry in it!?

No comments: