Sunday, February 24, 2008

The new stencil

I forgot to share this with you guys, I did it a few days ago. I've been learning a lot about the band and the movement and everything lately, which is good news because I can use all that research for my next essay. Some people discourage listeners of minor threat who are not straight edge, I think that's completely ridiculous. In."out of step" Ian even talks about not making his ideals a set of rules but its just something he chooses to follow. Straight Edge evolved into a horrible myspace trend, but I highly commend anyone who follows and is not a total jackass about it. If you go to YouTube and read some of the comments left under minor threat's clips, it just proves how this second or third wave of straight edge "followers" have missed the point completely.

The Obama stencil I made has been requested as a shirt for the author I started talking to a few months ago, I should be sending it out in the next couple days.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: