Monday, February 18, 2008

the lost relationship


thinking about hawaii now is the wierdest thing.

i can't believe matt and jazmyn are back together. it baffles me because i havent talked to matt in a good year, and jazmyn in a good 4. I remember when they broke up my freshman year, Matt was so devastated. He tried to make the moves on me a few days before, and my boyfriend at the time made him tell her. Remember when he looked like a pin cushion?! Denise, him, and I took a bus all the way through Eva beach back to Kapolei for some reason that day. On my last day in Hawaii i helped him move and we made out in his bed, he was wearing an iron maiden shirt. I made out with Ryan (number one) in matt's bed too, he was also wearing an iron maiden shirt. It's just so insane that they're back together after all these years. The world is a crazy place. I still have pictures of that day on my photobucket.



The thing i remember most about living in Hawaii is Shawn. He was my best friend for so long. I can remember the first time he came over to my house. I put snorkeling gear on him, a bright green inner tube and flippers, he let me spray him with my hose for a few hours. He'd come over after school and eat up all my popsicles and play my guitar. I wasn't allowed to have people in the house when my parents were home so he'd sit at the front door for hours. I can't believe how great of a friend he was to me. I remember the last time i saw him. I was running with Jackson to the last bus down Makakilo, and he turned around and walked away and i never said goodbye. I haven't seen him since, and that was 4 years ago. I was such an asshole. After all the shit he went through with his family he never asked me for anything, he listened to me complain non stop about everything. I was really happy in 8th grade, that was one of the best years of my life.




i know he wont read this, no one does!

No comments: