Sunday, February 10, 2008

the day one

i lied in bed for an hour debating whether i wanted to wake up or not. I did though, and i went shopping. My dad bought me some shoes, i bought myself some running shoes. I think I'll put my dog on an exercise plan, she's getting tubby, my new shoes will keep up with her. Most of the day i didn't talk, just caught up in everything still. There were times when i would be normal just for a few minutes but then I'd stop and remember. I've been making some playlists, sad ones and happy ones. I found a few songs that seem to get me through the minutes.
Bright Eyes-Laura Laurent
Rilo Kiley-More Adventurous
one the sad side..
death cab-a lack of color(the most horrible song to listen to now)
seabear-arms
weezer-why bother?

i keep my phone close and loud just in case, but it never rings.
this entire thing is not completely real yet.

"you left your black gloves on my table,
you left your dark horse in the stable,
i'm thinking of a way to get you to stay,
and i'll promise to,
fight the wind and wait for you
i'm an owl with tired eyes
i'm a scarecrow in disguise

i often go out pacing when all i want to do is stay inside
and look out the window with you"-Seabear, Arms

i'm going for a walk.

No comments: