Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the easy test

i aced the english placement test at Skyline after school, so now like i immediately intended to do, will take english 100 instead of remedial 836. My counselor said no one ever passes high enough on it, never say never. its sort of my thing, i guess.

next semester is about to be the greatest thing ever. i plan on getting a second job to save up for next summer so i can stay with Clara in Germany for a little while.
Here are my plans, so far, for the year of 2008.

January 3rd-15th(ish) Portland
Jan 24th SATs, Send in my application for Parson's
January 23rd-Mirah (with keith, we've been waiting months!)
Start my first and only semester at community college, wake up every tuesday and thursday to be at class at 8:10 taking photography 1 and english 100 (whoop) and be out by 12:30
Apply at Trader Joe's in Westlake (i hear good things, such as discounts, pay and benefits=amazing)
My 18th birthday May 28th
June 2nd, officially get my diploma, (a.k.a. walk across a stage and be handed a folder)
work my ass off until Mid June to Mid July- Germany/rest of europe by train. clara said its only 4 hours to Italy and 3 to France. awesome awesome awesome

2008 is about to be the best year of my new legal life.

No comments: